Imagine your home with windows that are as long-lasting as they are beautiful - and as elegant as they are energy efficient. By replacing your existing windows with our Scenic PVC-U windows, you’ll make your favourite place quieter, safer and more secure. But that’s just the beginning, when you’re at home you’ll see the difference with new windows that are the perfect colour match for your house, whether they are in White, woodgrain, Cream, Grey,Rustic Cherry or one of our other Artisan colour options. You’ll sense the di?erence too, because our windows come with a Green Guide A rating, so they’ll help to shrink your energy bills. This warm feeling will last as long as your new windows. Throughout their long lifespan, they’ll remain as virtually maintenance-free, efficient and attractive as they were on day one. So by replacing your windows you could add more value to your home.
- 70mm PVCu (100% Virgin extrusion) Multi-Chambered window
- Internal glazing with 28mm units or optional 40mm triple glazed units
- Standard 'A' Energy Rating on all colours
- Scenic window frames are manufactured to PAS 24 with precision CNC machinery
- All windows are fitted with multi-point 'opposing cams' and hinge excluders as a standard feature
- Key locking standard cranked handles
- Standard fire escape hinges to side hung sashes
- Windows have Secure By Design (SBD) accreditation if specified
- Frame Thickness: 70mm
- Glass Panels: 6
- Glass Options: Standard; Solar Upgrade; Security Upgrade; Thermal Upgrade
- Guarantee: 10 Years
- Handle Options: White, Black, Chrome, Gold, Brushed Silver
- Material: UPVC
- Style: Casement
- Overall U-Value: 1.3 W/m2K Double Glazed, 1.0 W/m2K Triple Glazed
- Energy Index: A +2 Double Glazed, A +15 Triple Glazed
- Profile Detail: Chamferred or Ogee
- Security Certification: PAS 24 & Secured by Design
- Wind Resistance: 2000 Pa
- Water Tightness: 1050 Pa
- Sightline: 109mm Measured from frame edge to visible glass of opening sash
Centre pane U-value 1.2
centre pane u-value 1.2
centre pane u-value 1.2
centre pane u-value 1.0
Our standard energy efficient A-Rated 28mm double glazed unit. Made up with:
The exterior pane with the low iron content will give a clearer view and the interior pane will reflect radiator heat to keep you warm and save on your heating bills.
|Our safety upgrade is our standard energy efficient A-Rated 28mm double glazed unit but with toughened glass. Made up with:|
Our security upgrade is great for that added piece of mind. 28mm double glazed toughened & laminated unit made up with:
The exterior pane will stop any intruders as the film will not allow the glass to separate and the interior pane will reflect radiator heat to keep you warm and save on your heating bills.
Our thermal upgrade is designed to maximise heat retention. 40mm triple glazed toughened unit made up with:
The exterior pane with the low iron content will give a clearer view and the 2 layers of Low E glass will reflect radiator heat to keep you warm and save on your heating bills.
Triple glazing is not the ideal solution for any acoustic performance. We would suggest an acoustic laminate which can be purchased from us. Please call a member of the team to request a price.
[Size]2400mm wide|Bespoke Size[Colour]White[Panels]6[Brand]Scenic[Sightline]109mm[Features]Economical|Secured by Design|PAS 24[Type]Casement[Material]UPVC[Decoration]None