Scenic Classic Flush is here to inspire you on your journey to create your dream home. Beautifully flush inside and out, available in a range of maintenance free finishes and a variety of styles, it is versatile without complication. R7 outperforms many other systems with a sophisticated 7 chamber design, resulting in superior thermal, acoustic, strength and security performance. Designed to accommodate ‘energy efficient glazing’ this term is used to describe double glazing or triple glazing used in modern windows. Scenic Classic Flush has options for 28mm double glazing or 44mm triple glazing. The glazing bead is always on the inside which also contributes to a higher security performance.
Your R7 journey starts here...
- 75mm PVCu 7 Chambered window
- Flush casement design to give an even and neat sightline
- Internal glazing with 28mm units or optional 44mm triple glazed units
- Standard 'A' Energy Rating on all colours
- Scenic Classic Flush window frames are manufactured to PAS 24 with precision CNC machinery
- All windows are fitted with multi-point 'opposing cams' and hinge excluders as a standard feature
- Key locking standard cranked handles
- Standard fire escape hinges to side hung sashes
- Windows have Secure By Design (SBD) accreditation if specified
- Frame Thickness: 75mm
- Glass Panels: 3
- Glass Options: Standard; Solar Upgrade; Security Upgrade; Thermal Upgrade
- Guarantee: 10 Years
- Handle Options: White, Black, Chrome, Gold, Brushed Silver
- Material: UPVC
- Style: Flush Casement
- Overall U-Value: 1.2 W/m2K Double Glazed, 0.9 W/m2K Triple Glazed
- Energy Index: A +2 Double Glazed, A +10 Triple Glazed
- Profile Detail: Chamferred sash & Ovolo beading
- Security Certification: PAS 24 & Secured by Design
- Wind Resistance: Class C4
- Water Tightness: Class E900
- Sightline: 113mm Measured from frame edge to visible glass of sash
Centre pane U-value 1.2
centre pane u-value 1.2
centre pane u-value 1.2
centre pane u-value 1.0
Our standard energy efficient A-Rated 28mm double glazed unit. Made up with:
The exterior pane with the low iron content will give a clearer view and the interior pane will reflect radiator heat to keep you warm and save on your heating bills.
|Our safety upgrade is our standard energy efficient A-Rated 28mm double glazed unit but with toughened glass. Made up with:|
Our security upgrade is great for that added piece of mind. 28mm double glazed toughened & laminated unit made up with:
The exterior pane will stop any intruders as the film will not allow the glass to separate and the interior pane will reflect radiator heat to keep you warm and save on your heating bills.
Our thermal upgrade is designed to maximise heat retention. 44mm triple glazed toughened unit made up with:
The exterior pane with the low iron content will give a clearer view and the 2 layers of Low E glass will reflect radiator heat to keep you warm and save on your heating bills.
Triple glazing is not the ideal solution for any acoustic performance. We would suggest an acoustic laminate which can be purchased from us. Please call a member of the team to request a price.
[Size]1200mm wide|Bespoke Size[Colour]White Woodgrain[Panels]3[Brand]Scenic[Sightline]113mm[Features]Secured by Design|PAS 24|Timber Alternative[Type]Flush Casement[Material]UPVC[Decoration]None